Selling Your Business
Selling a business may not be as simple as you think.
Acknowledging the sensitivity and complexity of the sale of a business, sellers can be assured that we approach the sale of their business in a professional, personalized, and proactive manner, carefully qualifying prospective purchasers.
We will assist you through all the stages of the sale process, intimately delivering the best outcome for our clients:
- From ensuring buyers sign a Confidentiality Agreement with us before receiving any information, through to our professionally prepared Business Profile on your business which is presented to the buyer.
- From the formal inspection of the business or property, through to negotiating a sale price and the exchange of Contracts of Sale.
As a business Seller you will be required to provide us with as much documentation as possible inclusive of Lease, Profit and Loss Statements, Section 52 Statement (if applicable), and copies of all Licenses required to operate the business and a List of Inventory. If selling a Property we will require a Section 32 Vendor Statement.
Our Sellers can expect the following services from us:
- Inspect and appraise business and/or property
- Advise on the most appropriate forms of marketing the business and/or property
- Write a Business Profile for the Business.
- Place advertisements on the internet and/or print media
- Interview and vet potential purchasers
- Arrange business and/or property inspections by potential purchasers.
- Negotiate the sale of the business.
- Oversee sale to completion.
Our expertise, knowledge and skills in marketing your business to prospective buyers, along with our professionally prepared Business Profile on your business, will assist prospective purchasers to choose a business that suits their profile and requirements.
We are always looking for good businesses and franchises to sell. If you are interested in selling your business, please complete the form below: